Both concepts are considered important because they are part for human beings. Everybody needs to feel comfortable and satisfaction with things they like. To begin with, positive psychology has an important concept, which is the flow. This term is invented by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi who defines it how we are absorbed in an activity we love to do. When people do what they like to do, they feel more gratifying, and moreover they show their good mood and their positive energy. This action provokes that people transmit their positive energy to other people, achieving days or moments more pleasant.

On the other hand, life satisfaction is more connected to subjective happiness. This concept depends on various factors such as having a job, having a home, having a family, living good, to name a few. In my opinion, everybody should feel more satisfactory and happy with simply things such as a hug, sharing with families or friends, help another people, among other things. Broadly speaking, people do not appreciate these actions.

Every day is totally different, therefore, every day I can find new things. In my case, I have been the happiest moments of my life. For instance, this year my niece was born, I met my current boyfriend, was my nephew’s godmother, to name a few.

It is difficult to choose someone that inspires me having a positive attitude. Nevertheless, in this opportunity I choose my boyfriend because he is always giving support when I had bad mark o had other problems.