To begin with, I consider people are unhappy in their jobs for many reasons and it depends on person too. First of all, some people feel tired because people spent a lot of time working to win money. This action produces that they cannot share with their children. Nowadays, there are many cases where parents work a lot and cannot enjoy or see the growth their children. Secondly, people are unhappy in their jobs because they are dissatisfied with their jobs. Some cases they do not agree with the treatment that they are receiving. Finally, people feel bored with their jobs. Some of them prefer to change job and do something different or meet new people to work.

On the other hand, if I could choose any job, I would choose to be flight attendant. I consider this job very interesting because people, who work in this, can travel and know different countries. Therefore, they need to know several languages to communicate with people are travelling. I think I would enjoy this job because in spite of having the same routine, serve people in every trip; every trip is totally different with the one before. Therefore, people who are flight attendant do the same activity, but with different persons. That would be fun for me, especially if I can get out of the same old routine and share with different people too. Unfortunately, I do not anyone who is working this job.

To conclude with this, I like all things connected to trips, especially where I could know some areas such as green areas, or something with water like cascade. If some day will not have the opportunity to get this job, I would like to travel around the world and know places less common or less well-know.