To begin with, Facebook is my favourite website. I remember when my brother-in-law said to me about this website a few years ago. He told me he had signed up because famous people were using it too. In that moment, this website did not interest in me. After weeks, I had heard some people close to me were utilizing too. Therefore, I decided to sing up and to know more about it. In the beginning, I did not know to do and not understood anything.

I like this website because I can find a lot of things such as comments, photos, and applications are stupid, ridiculous, real, and false, among other things. Some of them make this website fun and interesting. Moreover, I enjoy playing its games; especially games are connected to the mental skill like “who has the biggest brain” or strategic skill for example, “mahjong zen”.

Nowadays, I am not playing these games because I need time to do other things like my homework or studies. Therefore, I use this website to know some information, communicate with other person and doing something when I am bored.

However, some aspects I do not like is some applications that it is necessary that like you to see the contents, and when people want to add you and not even I know them.